50 if Fabulous
I thought a post about my husband would make me happy, lift my mood and remind me of how blessed I AM — how many people I have in my life that really do care, with him being number one on that list!
Here are 50 things I love, reasons he is rad and why we rock as a couple!
1. He is funny.
2. He has the best laugh.
3. He has a beautiful smile.
4. He isn’t too deep.
5. But just deep enough.
6. He doesn’t let things bother him.
7. And if he does, he lets it go quickly.
8. He is very loyal.
9. And honest.
10. He’s got beautiful, long, thick eye lashes.
11. And the perfect nose. I think about noses a lot, since I hate mine.
12. I could get lost in his light brown eyes.
13. Sometimes they appear green. Love that.
14. He’s a hard worker.
15. Works over 60 hours per week right now.
16. He does so because he believes so strongly in keeping me home with the boys.
17. He’ll do anything for me and his kids.
18. He might be up for a job change and if that happens he won’t be working so hard. He is looking forward to that.
19. He makes me feel safe.
20. He makes me feel secure.
21. We are each others soft place to land.
22. He tells me he loves me every day.
23. He tells me how cute I am. (I *heart* that he calls me cute.)
24. I love that we eloped, that he was all for it, and that we got lost and almost missed our wedding. So fitting of how life can be crazy for us, but it never gets in the way of what we want.
25. He melted my heart when he cried at the birth of our sons.
26. And that he quietly supported me throughout each painful labor.
27. His patience and calm spirit is appreciated more than he probably knows.
28. The friendship we have…
29. Our love of laughter…
30. Our goofy, funny, sweet love.
31. I appreciate that he doesn’t see things as “mans work” or “woman’s work”.
32. Yes ladies, he does the dishes and laundry when asked.
33. And he takes care of all three kids when I’ve had a long day and need a nap.
34. We call each other Team T —- we really are the perfect team. I love that he feels the same way.
35. Its fun that we both have the same interests in movies and places to eat, makes it easy and natural when we go out.
36. He’s captured my heart in deep ways a few times in our relationship…
37. With the birth of our first son, seeing him as a Father for the first time.
38. The early morning when I found out about my brother and the months following that. He quietly held me so I could unload my body shaking sorrow.
39. And when my Mother tried to end her life. I was pregnant, he was concerned, but he didn’t tell me how to feel or act, he simply was there to love me, hold me, be the quiet gentle force I needed.
40. He can always be relied on.
41. He never lets anyone down.
42. His word is his word. Its never broken.
43. He’s just enough kid, mixed with just enough grown up and it makes things fun.
44. He’s sexy.
45. He’s hot.
46. He’s got a cute little butt.
47. When he is around, he just plain makes me happy.
48. Seeing him play with our boys, knowing he won’t let them down like my bio Dad did with me, well, it’s truly priceless.
49. I wish my own Father was more like my husband…that should speak volumes to what a great Daddy he is. So great, I’d love someone like him for my own Father.
50. Despite my flaws, he loves me like he’s loved no other.
Lets throw one more in…
51. I know we’ll spend the rest of our lives together, I have no fears that he might wander, or leave, or grow distant from me. This man is the picture of loyalty, commitment and deep love.
He is my better half.